Supporting female entrepreneurship
Sofia B Olsson is a restaurateur who is at the forefront of equality and justice in the Swedish restaurant industry. At VRÅ, they strive to create an environment where everyone should feel seen and heard and where every opinion is respected. The cooking is based on local ingredients and Japanese influences, with a menu that revolves around seafood. It’s straightforward and honest gastronomy that’s approached with great warmth. The recent addition of Vilma Hinnerson, former Beverage Director at Amass in Copenhagen, also ensures that the bar and beverage selection is taken to the next level.
• Forward thinking and innovation-focused
• Large network of women producers
• Clear sustainability agenda
• Recovered table water for floor cleaning
• 100% renewable electricity