Sustainability in every decision
It’s rural, rustic, and familiar, with chickens and sheep running outside the window. Here, they don’t live close to nature — they live in the middle of it. The pastoral surroundings have a clear positive effect on the experience. This is a living, sensual, creative gastronomy based on a deep understanding of the ingredients. At Stelor, there are no business relationships with the farmers and growers because they’re part of the family. Here, sustainability is at the heart of it all. Every decision is made based on what’s best for the surrounding area and community — whether it’s the environment, society, or economy.
• Serves a largely organic menu
• Supports a strong community of local producers
• Relies on power from installed solar cells
• Lectures extensively about sustainability
• Buys chairs, tables, and furnishings from local manufacturers