In constant development
Rigor and perseverance characterize the team behind the Gothenburg-based Koka, both of which align with its ideals and values. Here, they offer a menu that is mainly plant-based with some fish and seafood. It’s a deliberate move to be even more rigorous and clearer in its ambitions. We think the gastronomy has maintained its caliber, if not slightly better. The drive to change and challenge oneself is an effective way to always be on the cutting edge, always learning new things, and become even better.
Photo: Jean Paul Bastians
• Does not serve meat or poultry
• Has completed the KRAV certification
• Exclusively uses seasonal ingredients
• Works with small organic and biodynamic, European wine producers
• Have their own wine importer to control the import of their wine selection