Wellbeing comes first and last
Restaurateur and sommelier Emelie Svensson defines the ambience at Agnes. Wine usually plays the main role at this small, lively neighborhood restaurant, but, in our opinion, the cooking is at a higher level than ever before. The dishes may look simple, but they’re nevertheless refined with apt flavors, fun combinations, and — above all — high-quality ingredients. Here, great care is taken to ensure that people matter most; both guests and employees are prioritized. The right approach! The social aspect —creating sustainable employment for the staff — is the foundation of all successful restaurants.
• Serving less and less meat
• Working a lot with what’s in season
• Prioritizing staff well-being as more important than substantial financial profit
• Maintaining low staff turnover
• Working with laundry services that only use ECO-certified detergents