Where conversations never stop
Here, it feels like you’re stepping into someone’s living room with rag rugs, colorful chairs, handwritten chalkboards, and a motley collection of art on the walls. Even the front of the house feels homey and personal. At Triton, it’s about de-dramatizing the entire restaurant experience and getting guests to lower their guard and open their minds. Natural wines are in the glass, while the food on the plate is whimsical, innovative, and well-prepared — mainly with ingredients from Sweden. Extra praise is deserved for how employees are treated: providing strong compensation and high job satisfaction are just as important as serving high-quality food and drink.
• A simple, relaxed restaurant focused on food and atmosphere
• Great attention to staff well-being
• An aim to stand out as a favorable place to work with good salaries and potential launch of future restaurant industry careers
• Goal for current employees to enjoy working there so much that they will still be on staff in 10 years
• Doors opened in November 2022