Practice what they preach
Studio may have changed address and direction, but the drive and creativity are recognizable from its previous incarnation at the harbor-area restaurant complex The Standard. Christoffer Sørensen likes to experiment and challenge; this is playful gastronomy with high technical expertise. Together with several other restaurants, Studio forms the LOCA group, whose main aim is to ensure gastronomic as well as economic sustainability. There is no doubt that they “practice what they preach.” The restaurant is also committed to social responsibility with outreach efforts for interns and young talent who want to enter the industry.
• Uses less favored parts of the cattle
• Tries to minimize the use of electricity
• Highly regards work-life-balance
• Picks a large quantity of the vegetables themselves
• Abstains from using plastic in deliveries