We think the gastronomic level has gone up a few notches. Even if Selma “only” serves sandwiches, there’s a high degree of innovation and expertise in the kitchen. And finesse, too! Here, everything revolves around the ingredients and the conditions under which they are allowed to grow and develop. The shorter the interval from farm to table, the more flavor — it’s often as simple as that. Selma has a code of conduct that feels succinct and concise, written in a charismatic and engaging tone. It’s all about mutual respect and positive energy — without exception! When the economy made everything more expensive and many personal finances were strained, the management of Selma decided to raise the salaries of the staff. Sustainability — as we learn every day — comes in many different forms.
• The seasons dictate the menu
• A clear code of conduct, where the well-being of the staff is prioritized
• Mutual respect permeates the business
• A high value is placed on work-life balance
• Wind power provides a sustainable source of energy