Simple but effective
The Oslo thoroughfare of Torshovgata has blossomed and become a restaurant street to be reckoned with. Liminal is one of the latest additions, a fine neighborhood restaurant serving honest and well-prepared food that you can enjoy with a clear conscience. Thomas and Oskar have a close relationship with the farmers and growers who supply the kitchen with ingredients. Call it a need for control, but as a chef, you want to see with your own eyes how the ingredients grow and thrive. Here, they’ve gotten in right from the beginning, placing just as much concern for the food on the plate as the staff and guests.
• All staff are encouraged to attend training and courses
• All parts of an ingredient are taken advantage of
• An electric vehicle is used to pick up raw materials
• Consumption of electricity is kept low
• All flowers decorating the tables are dried sustainably