It’s on fire!
Florencia Abella is heating things up in more than one way. She’s head chef at what must be Stockholm’s hottest restaurant, Ekstedt, where all food is prepared over an open fire. The kitchen doubled in size after a recent renovation. The front of the house also added more square meters, including a lobby where guests start and end their visit. The cooking has also evolved and become even more refined, with greater flavors and creativity.
• Ingredients are governed by the season
• Furnishings and tableware are all made in Sweden
• Efforts to ensure all staff are treated equally and given the chance to develop
• Yearly plan made together with farmers on the ingredients grown as crops
• A new tree is planted for everyone that’s used for firewood