Passionate and knowledgeable, with the wine at the center
Another restaurant that opened during the pandemic and has had to fight against rough headwinds in its first few years. Here, it’s the wines that take center stage, which you notice when you enter the restaurant at Beukenplein — it’s wine from floor to ceiling! The menu is straightforward and simple: bread, cheese, and charcuterie, but also creative and well-prepared main dishes that beautifully accompany the long wine list.
• Local producers are prioritized
• Large selection of natural, organic, and biodynamic wines
• No tuna or foie gras served
• Clear policies and values that are communicated to the staff
• Active efforts to reduce food waste