Creativity and commitment
Joel Aronsson, formerly of Fäviken and Ett Hem, doesn’t want to be pigeonholed — he’s a moving target for those who try. At first glance, he’s reminiscent of a young Bruno Verjus, while the style in the kitchen feels more like Marco Pierre White— perhaps a bit more restrained. Here, everything revolves around the quality of the ingredients, which are handled and presented with a combination of playfulness and finesse. The approach to sustainability is simple and honest; proximity and trust in the producers are the key.
• Ingredients served in season
• Staff share responsibilities and swap tasks to develop skill set
• Nose-to-tail and leaf-to-root cooking
• 90 percent of dairy is organic
• Oysters from well known Lotta Klemming