Knowing the story behind the produce
Wolfs Junge focuses on both the big picture and little details — from the homemade soaps and fabric for the chef’s coats made out of recycled ocean plastic to the quality of what’s used to make each meal. The gastronomy is honest and creative, as well as clear about the origins of its ingredients and keen to highlight the farmers behind each dish. Here at Wolfs Junge, everything is connected, and there’s a sort of logic and understanding created when all the parts are linked – increasing the gastronomic experience for guests.
• Certified organic restaurant
• All suppliers are organic, including the wineries
• Many products used are upcycled, like chef’s jackets made of plastic recovered from the ocean
• The staff work four days a week, and everyone has three days off guaranteed
• Strong commitment to societal trends and how society is developing