Playing with fire
Wils is a restaurant based on the world’s oldest cooking technique: fire. The gastronomy feels rustic, colorful, and rich in contrast. It’s constantly playing with textures and temperatures. This is technical, exploratory cooking — but still delicate and emotional. The cauliflower and cocoa dish is a good example; it may not sound obvious in theory, but in practice, this is a dish with depth, harmony, and balance. Innovative cooking approaches allow the kitchen to mimic international flavors with local ingredients. Cutting-edge and incredibly tasty!
• Actively works to reduce food waste
• Maintains close relationships with growers and producers
• Collaborates with smaller wine growers
• Serves home-made juices, sodas and kombuchas
• Offers a written “onboarding plan” to all new employees