A community bistro with a green heart
In the old shipyard area of Noblessner, fresh buildings are sprouting up like mushrooms out of the ground; even new restaurants are taking to the area and moving into the rough but charming industrial premises. Lore Bistroo opened during the pandemic and still hasn’t experienced “normal” times. But they’re now well on the way to creating something really great. The basic philosophy is to take care of employees along with the food and drinks served. There’s great potential, and we hope they make the most of it!
• The menu changes according to the seasons
• Many suppliers are locally-based
• A written sustainability policy for employees
• All fish are MSC-certified
• Partnership to collaborate with smaller wine producers