Awareness and craftsmanship
Luc Kusters embodies responsible, value-driven, and holistic gastronomy. He is a driving force and source of inspiration in the world of Dutch cuisine. Vegetables and herbs are picked from a nearby kitchen garden — the range of which you, as a guest, get to know through the ambitious dish “The Kitchen Garden,” featuring 21 different kinds of vegetables and herbs. It’s an impressive testament! The cooking is technically driven yet feels natural and almost sensual — with careful seasonings that don’t hide but rather bring out the character and uniqueness of the ingredients.
• Seasonal restaurant with vegetables at the center
• About 80 percent of ingredients are organic
• Less and less meat on the menu; and when it is, it’s preferably game meat using the whole animal
• European wine list with both natural and conventional wines
• Responsible and thoughtful treatment of staff