Relaxed gastronomy with a heart for the local
The focus here is on what’s local and nearby, but when you step into the dining room, you might as well be in Paris or Berlin. The atmosphere is international and cool without being pretentious. On the plate, we are treated to aesthetically pleasing dishes with high flavors. Breda is based on honesty and transparency in selecting producers, whether for food or wine. Here, we find both smaller, local producers and more well-known names. Do they brag about their achievements? No, not at all. Do they have the potential to be even better? Yes, absolutely!
• Almost everything is produced locally
• Livestock health and treatment are a major factor when choosing meat
• Farmed fish is not wanted
• A creative kitchen that wants to use the whole plant or animal
• Low food waste is a core aspiration